Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well Nerds,

It's officially 2010 and everyone's expectations for a great new year are unrealistically high (as they should be). And here at Space Junk we are no different. I have a couple of ridiculous expectations and resolutions myself. The biggest one that tops the list would be to post at least 10 entries in one month. I mean c'mon, I haven't even topped 10 entries a month?! That's pretty lame. I really need to step up my game and cement my name in infamy among the virtuosic bloggers of the world. As it stands now, my blog entry status is that of a paltry, barely computer-competant chicken or equally cognizant farm animal. So, to all of you out there in the blogosphere, I will do my best to increase my blogging activity to bring you the best of the Junk and with more frequency. And if there's anything you want to see/read, send us your emails (questions, comments, whatever). And while you're at it, tell me about your New Year's resolutions. Whatever they may be, let's hear from you! Comment on this post or send us an email. Well, as it is officially 4 hours past my normal scheduled bedtime, I leave you until next time (which will hopefully be in less than a week).

So, to all you nerds out there, Happy New Year!

cutawaycurator

No comments:

Post a Comment