Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Techno Jeep

Nerds,

Sam was kind enough to share this video he stumbled upon, with the Facebook world. But I decided you nerds needed to see it too! I don't know who did this, but it is amazing! I think Space Junk could definitely take a cue from these dudes in the A/V editing department. I mean, HOW THE HELL did these people do this!?
I especially like the proper amount of mics circumnavigating the whole damn thing. I also love that there's a guy totally runnin' the board on this piece of junkyard gold. Also, where the hell did they do this? It looks like the cul-de-sac from my mom's neighborhood. But that can't be, because with the subsequent noise these jankity fools were making, they would have gotten immediately shut down by neighborhood watch.

Well, wherever this supposedly takes place, it's EPIC! So check it...





PS - person specifically assigned to mobile boom mic...PERFECT!

keep it junk'd,

cutawaycurator

No comments:

Post a Comment