Monday, December 28, 2009

The Best of Both Worlds!

















Hey Nerds,

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and here's to a great new year!
Well, I gotta say, as far as gifts go I made out pretty good this Christmas. And while I may not have deserved such gifting fortune, I got some pretty choice items.

One in particular I thought I would share with you bloggerheads.

My lady got me a Toy Machine skateboard, which by all accounts automatically gets the ol' Curator's "Rad as Hell" seal of approval. But, she went one step further and got me board with a graphic that is even more super stoke-worthy!

Just check it, a skateboard with amps on it...yeah that's right, AMPS. Does my lady know me or what?!

















The marriage of skateboarding and amp collecting...THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

Thanks darlin'.

bye,
cutawaycurator

No comments:

Post a Comment