Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?: TUBE SCREAMERS

Earlier this year, a good friend of mine let me borrow his Keeley modded TS9 Tube Screamer. Now, if you know me then you know that I LOVE PEDALS! It doesn't matter what it is, I want to try 'em ALL! Now, I have a TS9 and I've used it on my pedal board for a long time now, but I was really excited for the opportunity to give this mod'ed pedal a serious test. So for the past few months, I've had this Keeley in my pedal board. So what's the difference between these two pedals, you may ask? Well, I figured I had waited long enough to do a side-by-side comparison between my stock TS9 and the Keeley Screamer...enjoy.




see ya next time,
cutawaycurator

2 comments:

  1. the change is noticable, but tiny at best. maybe you can hear the difference more in the live room with it, but on my computer speakers it's negligable.

    good song though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and the best feature probably is the toggle switch, as far as the mod goes. I wish all the pedal companies would remove their heads from their behinds, and just use them!!!!

    ReplyDelete